At Javita, we understand that coffee not only tastes great and gives you that added boost of energy each day, but that it’s good for you as well!
Here are some unique physical and mental health benefits that prove why coffee is still one of the world’s most popular beverages and why you should add it to your daily routine (if you haven’t already):
- Wards off depression and stress. Coffee works as a mild antidepressant that contains high levels of antioxidants and stimulates the production of “happy chemicals” like serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline. It’s also been known to reduce the risk of suicide.
- Makes you smarter. Coffee offsets the effects of sleep deprivation and fatigue and helps your brain to function at a higher, more efficient capacity.
- Promotes a healthy weight. Coffee drinkers, and particularly those who enjoy a cup after meals, have been known to have higher metabolic rates that, while not “melting the pounds away,” help to maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps you be a better athlete. A cup of coffee before a workout can actually improve the way your body burns and stores fats and carbohydrates, increasing endurance and allowing you to exercise harder and faster.
- Boosts fertility in men. Coffee can give you a huge boost of energy – and same goes for your sperm! A little java can improve motility and improve the chances of conceiving.
- Reduces risk of disease. Given its reputation as a metabolic and mental simulant, coffee has been linked to reduced risk of Type II Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Improves the health of your liver. Coffee helps to protect your liver from the effects of excessive alcohol consumption (as well as typical fatty liver disease) and greatly reduces the risk of liver damage over your lifetime.
Needless to say, the case for coffee is made – it’s hard to ignore the health benefits of drinking your morning cup of joe!
On top of all of the benefits listed above, Javita Instant Coffee also has unique added benefits that set it apart from other coffees on the market. It works to improve your well-being by controlling your appetite, jumpstarting your body’s natural fat-burning abilities and enhancing your overall energy levels, memory development, learning and concentration.
To learn more about Javita Instant Coffee can help improve your health (and entice your taste buds), visit our website.